June 05, 2010

12. Day seven

PHOTO THAT MAKES ME HAPPY !

Might as well tell the story, right ? Let's begin.
It's Saturday and I'm happy because it's holiday.
I get to enjoy and have enough rest.
Kebetulan, the boyfriend balik this weekend.
He spends the day with me.
I'm happy , tired and enjoy.
I bought Nivea Anti Cellulite.
Aha. Just wanna try.

1st plan , nak tgk Letters to juliet.
But tak jadi. Sbb mcm rush je tadi kan.
So , we went to Parkson to spend his RM100 voucher.
Reach there , we go straight to G2000's.
His favorite collection.
We bought 2 shirts because if we buy 2 we get 50% off for each items.
So , there you go :D

2nd plan , is very unplanned.
Ahahaha, we went for karaoke.
It was fun. As always.
We sang lots of songs.
And now I'm sharing you some photos.
Also the photo that makes me happy :D

Enjoy !


he makes me smile

he shines me

I LOVE YOU !

oh I have started wearing tudung as you can see :P

HAPPY READING FELLAS ! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment